Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella
The timeless enchantment of a magical fairy tale is reborn with the Rodgers & Hammerstein hallmarks of originality, charm and elegance. Originally presented on television in 1957 starring Julie Andrews, Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella was the most widely viewed program in the history of the medium. Its recreation in 1965 starring Lesley Ann Warren was no less successful in transporting a new generation to the miraculous kingdom of dreams-come-true, and so was a second remake in 1997, which starred Brandy as Cinderella and Whitney Houston as her Fairy Godmother.
January 12th: 4:30–6pm
January 12th: 6–7:30pm
January 13th: 4:30–6pm
Rehearsals will be held on Thursdays from 7:00pm-9:30pm.
March 12th: 1:30–5:30pm
April 20th: at The Strand: Both cast run through: 5:00pm-9:30pm
April 24th: Dress Rehearsal 5:00pm-9:30pm at The Strand
April 25th: Dress Rehearsal 5:00pm-9:30pm at The Strand
April 26th: Dress Rehearsal 5:00pm-9:30pm at The Strand
April 27th: Clean Up Reharal 5:00pm-9:30pm at BLP Studio Black Box
April 28th Cast 1/ Enchanted
Call Time: 4:30pm
April 29th Cast 1/ Enchanted
Call Time: 1pm
April 29th Cast 2/ Royal
Call Time: 4:30pm
April 30th Cast 2/ Royal
Call Time: 12:00pm
This show will be performed at the Earl Strand Theater: 117 N. Park Square, Marietta, GA. Location is determined by student registration.
- Register for the semester.
- Pay (click the link below).
- Sign up for a time slot for auditions.
- Be sure to read the audition packet! (will be emailed soon).
- Prepare a song to audition with and familiarize yourself with the lines.
- Bring your audition packet to auditions
- Sign all four policy/waivers found at the link below.
• Cast Size is limited and will fill up quickly. Tuition includes props, sets, mic rentals, cds, scripts, the rights to produce the play, and instructional time. There will be some costumes that parents will need to be responsible for.
• Everyone that registers will have a part in the show.
• Children and parents are expected to follow and adhere to the policies listed on our kindness and policies contract. Should there be a continuing problem, the child will not be allowed to participate in Brittany Leazer Productions.
• Tech week rehearsals and performances are MANDATORY
2023 CANCELLED CLASSES
Due to space issues, sometimes we have to cancel classes. Here is the current class cancellation schedule:
Shrek Week – All REGULAR classes cancelled (February 5th–11th)
Winter Break – All classes cancelled
No Aladdin JR. – March 23rd
Spring Break – all classes cancelled
No Ballet 2 – April 17th, 6–7pm
No Company – April 18th
No Modern or Broadway Jazz – April 20th
Open classes and shows are available to the public.
Anyone can take and participate in these classes and shows.
Company classes and shows refers to classes and shows only offered/available for East Cobb Theatrical company members and/or Dance Company members(ie. Shrek the Musical, the musical revue, and company group classes for acting, musical theater, dance, and voice).
Want more theater in our community? We need you to make that happen! Click here to support and donate to East Cobb Theatrical. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
We are devoted to developing young actors filled with courage, confidence, and passion in a Christ-centered environment. Students participating in the program will learn to reach within themselves to affect and move audiences.
2863 Johnson Ferry Rd.
Marietta, GA 30062
RELEASE, WAIVER, & POLICY FORMS