INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS / SPRING 2023
The BLP Intermediate Players Presents Aladdin Jr.
According to past numbers and demand we will have three casts for this show.
Disney’s Aladdin JR. is based on the 1992 Academy Award®-winning film and the 2014 hit Broadway show about the “diamond in the rough” street rat who learns that his true worth lies deep within.
The story you know and love has been given the royal treatment! Aladdin and his three friends, Babkak, Omar, and Kassim, are down on their luck until Aladdin discovers a magic lamp and the Genie who has the power to grant three wishes. Wanting to earn the respect of the princess, Jasmine, Aladdin embarks on an adventure that will test his will and his moral character. With expanded characters, new songs, and more thrills, this new adaptation of the beloved story will open up “a whole new world” for your young performers!
Rehearsal will be held on Thursdays from 5–7pm at the BLP Studios
Cast 1: 10–12:30pm
Cast 2: 12:30–3pm
Cast 3: 3pm–5:30pm
Cast 1: 1–3:30pm
Cast 2: 3:30–6pm
Cast 3: 6pm–8:30pm
April 17th Cast 1: 4:30–7:30pm
April 18th Cast 2: 4:30–7:30pm
April 19th Cast 3: 4:30–7:30pm
April 20th Cast One:
Call Time 5pm
April 21st Cast Two:
Call time 5pm
April 22nd Cast Three
Call time 11:30am
April 22nd Cast One
Call time 5:30pm
April 27th Cast Two
Call time 5:30pm
April 28th Cast Three
Call time 5:30pm
April 29th Cast One
April 29th Cast Two
April 30th Cast Three
Auditions will be held in 3 groups. Please sign up for your audition time slot. You will receive and audition packet upon registration. Your child will receive a role after auditions and be assigned a cast.
January 9, 6–7:30pm
January 11, 4:30–6pm
January 11, 6–7:30pm
All registrations and payments will be taken through our iClasspro portal. Please make sure that after creating an account you put the class in your cart and check out. You will not be registered if you do not check out with payment through iClasspro.
- Register for the semester.
- Pay (click the link below).
- Sign up for a time slot for auditions (link will be sent closer to auditions).
- Be sure to read the audition packet! (will be emailed to you closer to auditions).
- Prepare a song to audition with and familiarize yourself with the lines.
- Bring your audition packet to auditions
- Sign all four policy/waivers found at the link below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS PRODUCTION
• Tuition is $450 and is NON REFUNDABLE after auditions. Please note that by registering you are committing financially and that you understand that we cannot offer refunds after auditions, even in unforeseen circumstances such as a pandemic.
• Cast Size is limited and will fill up quickly. Tuition includes props, sets, mic rentals, scripts, the rights to produce the play, and instructional time. Costume disclaimer: You will be asked to pay a costume fee or provide costume pieces.
• Everyone that registers will have a part in the show.
• Children and parents are expected to follow and adhere to the policies listed on our kindness and policies contract. Should there be a continuing problem, the child will not be allowed to participate in Brittany Leazer Productions.
• Tech week rehearsals and performances are MANDATORY.
• You will be required to sign an attendance agreement before auditions.
Open classes and shows are available to the public.
Anyone can take and participate in these classes and shows.
Company classes and shows refers to classes and shows only offered/available for company memberes (ie. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the musical revue, and company group classes for acting, musical theater, dance, and voice).
Want more theater in our community? We need you to make that happen! Click here to support and donate to East Cobb Theatrical. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
We are devoted to developing young actors filled with courage, confidence, and passion in a Christ-centered environment. Students participating in the program will learn to reach within themselves to affect and move audiences.
2863 Johnson Ferry Rd.
Marietta, GA 30062
RELEASE, WAIVER, & POLICY FORMS